AquaSource Weight Loss Products
Learn how we can lose weight healthily by eating right, moving enough and taking the right superfoods and supplements.
In order to be healthy and full of energy, our body needs many and varied nutrients.
Unfortunately, however, some of these vital ingredients are often missing from our daily food and to get them we eat more and gain extra weight, but remain hungry at a cellular level.
In order to avoid this problem, it is best to get the missing nutrients by taking some superfoods and supplements – then we won’t be plagued by constant hunger and we will be satisfied with smaller amounts of food.
One of the keys to losing weight is to listen to your body and do what it tells you.
Sticking to diets for weight loss has several negative consequences:
- First, our metabolism slows down, the body shuts down all possible energy consumers and eventually starts to make do with only a fraction of the calories it used before starting the diet.
- Second, the body’s energy reserves are of two types: fat and muscle. Since the organism does not know what awaits it, it starts drawing first from the muscles. And we do lose weight, but, at least in the beginning, not at the expense of fat, but muscle mass.
- And third, no one could resist for long against his own body. Sooner or later it counterattacks and makes us start eating even more furiously. Most people regain their original weight soon after they finish a diet. However, these pounds do not come back in the form of muscle, but new fat.
The effect of many weight loss diets, which slow down the metabolism and then put on weight, is called the “yo-yo effect”. With it, each successive diet usually results in another loss of muscle mass and an increase in fat. Thus, by undergoing diets and fasting, we gain weight much faster than if we eat right and exercise regularly. Therefore, instead of seeing our body as an enemy, it is better to make peace with it.
One of the reasons for overeating is that the blood sugar level does not normalize until about 20 minutes after the first bite. That is why it is important to eat more slowly and chew more.
There are other reasons to overeat. At every meal, our body needs to take in a certain amount of nutrients. However, the food we eat these days has been subjected to too much processing and is therefore poor in vital ingredients such as unsaturated fats and amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. In order to get them from such food, we will need to eat huge amounts at every meal and thus take in a lot of extra calories. This creates additional problems and overloads our body.
Appetite can be regulated smoothly and painlessly if we get the extra minerals, vitamins and fatty acids we need in the quantities we need with the help of seaweed – then we will no longer be tormented by constant hunger and will be satisfied with smaller amounts of food.
Why it is important to exercise with Aquasource
To melt fat, we need to speed up our metabolism by taking special foods and supplements, and moving more. When we eat right and get the nutrients we need, exercising will seem easier and more enjoyable. This way we will tone our muscles, look and feel better.
Many of our body systems need aerobic exercise to function better and longer. Aerobic exercise is that which stimulates oxygen intake and the cardiovascular system.
At the aerobic level of exercise our digestive system shuts down. Muscles get their energy from fats and sugars already in the blood. But after a while, our body resorts to its most significant energy stores – stored body fat. And not only that – the positive effect continues even after we finish the exercises.
Our metabolic rate increases during exercise and after we have exercised for an hour, it stays 2-3 times higher throughout the day. It then begins to drop gradually, but for a full 48 hours remains higher than before exercise. A person who goes on diets puts on weight 20 times faster than a person who does not restrict himself with them, but does sports according to the rules of aerobics.
However, it is possible to start exercising so hard that our body stops using its stored fat. Once this happens, we move from an aerobic to an anaerobic mode of physical activity, but it must be kept in mind that oxygen is needed to burn fat.
Therefore, our aerobic exercises will have maximum effect when they are within certain limits. And how do we determine this?
One way to tell if you are doing aerobic exercise is to breathe – it should be rapid but not laboured.
We would get even more accurate if we took our pulse. Here is a table of heart rate for 1 minute at aerobic exercise:
Consult a doctor before choosing your program. If the workload is not high enough, we will never burn fat. But if it is too high, we will go into a state of anaerobic exercise and it is even possible to harm ourselves.
There are many aerobic sports. Here are some of them: running, aerobics, swimming, cycling, aerobic exercise machines, work where you repeat the same movements repeatedly (like chopping wood and harvesting hay). Whatever the choice, we need to keep our heart rate at the appropriate frequency for at least half an hour every day or throughout the day to achieve the desired result – weight loss, weight gain and better sports fitness.
If you’ve really made the decision to lose weight and firm up, it won’t happen without exercise. If you cannot do them for serious reasons, replace them with massage and passive exercises under the guidance of a rehabilitation therapist.
Fats and metabolism
It takes energy to burn fat, which means we need to eat enough. When it comes to losing weight, we should not let our body slow down its functions. When we speed up our metabolism, fat starts to burn faster.
Fats can speed up or slow down our metabolism. Hard, saturated fats (for example in meat and fried foods) slow it down. The less saturated and more unsaturated fat we consume, the more we speed it up.
Some authorities say that unsaturated fatty acids should be 12-15% of calorie intake, which equates to 2-3 tablespoons per day (we should be taking 30 IU of vitamin E along with this). If it’s alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is more unsaturated than linolenic acid (LA), your metabolism will speed up even more and you’ll probably start waking up pretty hungry in the morning. Don’t worry – it’s just your body acting up!
Practical weight loss tips
We offer a comprehensive program that speeds up metabolism, reduces appetite, body weight, cellulite and edema, burns fat, preserves muscle, boosts energy, cleanses the liver and lowers harmful cholesterol. It will help you lose about 5 kg/month if you follow the guidelines and do not have a disease that interferes with weight loss. You will be more vital and energetic, you will easily control your appetite and overcome your body’s resistance to lose weight. Through proper nutrition and light exercise, you will burn fat quickly while preserving your muscles. The feeling of hunger will disappear, and you can maintain the reduced weight for life.
To lose weight:
- Eat at least 5 times a day in small portions;
- Eat slowly and chew well to make it easier to feel full, as the feeling of fullness occurs 20 minutes after the meal starts;
- Drink 2 litres of water daily – 1 glass every 2 hours. If you are warm or exercising, drink an extra 1-2 glasses of water a day;
- Go to bed at 10 pm and sleep at least 8 hours a night;
- Don’t measure yourself, but judge weight loss by your clothes;
- If you disrupt the program, return to it at the earliest opportunity.
Foods that interfere with fat burning
- Bread, spaghetti, rice, starch, biscuits, candy, pastes, chocolate, ice cream;
- Peas, corn, potatoes, root vegetables, sweet fruits, sweet juices;
- Alcohol, soft drinks.
Foods that accelerate fat burning
- Proteins – meat, fish, eggs, cheese, shakes;
- Fresh vegetables that grow above ground;
- Raw soaked nuts and seeds, olive oil, avocado, olives;
- Not so sweet fruits (grapefruit, apples, pears, cherries).
Take unlimited fresh salads of leafy greens seasoned with lemon and a little olive oil, moderate amounts of protein (lean fish and meat, egg whites) and be careful with carbs – eat only the good ones and avoid the bad ones!
Excellent carbohydrates – few calories, lots of cellulose
Vegetables that grow above ground and do not contain starch. Fresh vegetables are the ideal food for weight loss.
- Cherries, apples, pears, peaches, plums;
- Oatmeal, muesli, barley, brown rice, bulgur;
- Natural juices of grapefruit, apple;
Bad carbs – little cellulose, lots of “empty” calories
- Sugar, sweets, candy, chocolate;
- White bread, cake, pies, pretzels, starch;
- Potatoes, carrots, white rice, corn;
- Grapes, bananas, oranges, mangoes;
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet juices.
Suitable AquaSource products for weight loss
No matter how well you eat and how regularly you exercise, if you want to lose weight more easily and improve your health, it is best to take the appropriate superfoods and supplements from AquaSource, the following combinations are recommended:
- Easy Start Program together with ColActive Colostrum and Liquid Gold Complex (or Fatty Acid Complex) for toxin clearance, cell regeneration, overcoming cell starvation, normalizing appetite and regulating digestion;
- Coenzyme Q10 with chromium for strength and endurance, a healthy cardiovascular system, accelerated metabolism, better insulin action and fat burning;
- Lighten-Up with L-Carnitine, Liquid Gold Complex (or Fatty Acid Complex) and ColActive Colostrum daily for at least a few months for complete cellular nutrition, easier weight loss, appetite reduction, accelerated metabolism and fat burning;
- AloeFresh to aid digestion, assimilation of nutrients and faster removal of unnecessary waste from the body;
- Pre-workout: Super Antioxidant to protect cells from damage and Cellular Energy to energize (ATP);
- To maintain the results and refuel with more energy, it is important to take at least AFA Seaweed or Green Energy, ColActive Colostrum and Liquid Gold Complex (or Fatty Acid Complex) daily. In this way we will be able to rely on every single cell of our body.
Liquid Gold Complex with Vitamin D3€47,94
Organic AFA Algae from AquaSource€44,37 – €96,39
Colostrum Colactiv 3€33,15 – €57,12
AquaSource Organic Green Energy€29,07 – €49,98
Cell Power CoQ10€22,44
Essential Fatty Acid Complex (EFA)€26,52
Super Antioxidant with Pycnogenol – 60 capsules€44,88
Easy Start Program Aquasource€107,10
These products will also help you keep your body slim, healthy and flexible without much effort for many years. The key to success lies in overcoming cellular starvation, complete cellular nutrition and regular physical activity in order to build sufficient muscle mass and maintain a fast enough metabolism.
Based on materials from Dr. P. Naydenov