Aloefresh is Specially designed to cleanse the lower digestive tract
AquaSource AloeFresh specially formulated to support the internal cleansing processes of the colon and digestive system. It does not harm beneficial bacteria and helps maintain the natural microflora.
AquaSource AloeFresh supports efficient digestion, rapid removal of waste products and cleansing of the intestines. Can be used by anyone on a daily basis or only when needed.
AquaSource AloeFresh contains only natural ingredients.
One of the most important functions of the human body is not only the absorption of nutrients, but also the removal of waste products. It is important to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract through a healthy diet and regular physical activity.
For more than 5,000 years, people have used aloe vera as a natural product to purify the body. This plant was used in Egypt, Mesopotamia and in the Chinese dynasty. Its softening properties and external application are well known, but the internal application of aloe has a positive effect on cleansing.
AquaSource AloeFresh‘s formula is unique because it is based on the interaction of aloe vera with other herbs, such as natural fibers from Indian plantain (psyllium). Since the fibers are not digested, they swell, bind with waste substances, which are then excreted from the digestive tract. At the same time, effective removal of these substances is achieved and the beneficial, vital for proper digestion, bacteria are preserved.
Psyllium – contributes to regular bowel emptying.
Ginger root – a good antioxidant.
Burdock root – promotes good digestion and intestinal health.
Herb Mate – assists in the removal of waste products.
Kelp Finasco – contains a wide range of important nutrients.
Citrus bioflavonoids – another kind of good source of antioxidant.
Digestive enzymes – aid in efficient digestion.
AquaSource AloeFresh can be used by anyone on a daily basis to support good digestion and digestive tract function, and also as part of a one-month deep-cleansing program.
AloeFresh cleanses and supports good digestion
AquaSource AloeFresh is one of our most renowned products when it comes to cleansing the colon and maintaining good digestive health. And as we are always looking to improve our products, even during the challenging circumstances that this year has presented us with, we have made wonderful improvements to this already fantastic product:
- The content of Aloe vera is doubled. This further promotes the maintenance of a healthy gut environment by supporting the naturally occurring probiotic colonies.
- Psyllium husks are increased by 20%. They are recognized as one of the most effective for maintaining digestive health.
- It is also suitable for vegetarians. To make this product suitable for vegetarians we changed the capsule to one made of vegetable cellulose.
- Same excellent price. Although we have significantly increased the quality and strength of this product, we have kept the price unchanged, doing our best to support you.
- Now available worldwide. We are happy to share that AloeFresh is now available to customers worldwide
Health claims approved by EFSA:
Data on allergens:
Does not contain allergens according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
Food supplement – 70 capsules
Net quantity – 35g
Ingredients of Aloefresh
Food supplement – 70 capsules
Net quantity – 35g
in a recommended daily intake of 1, 2 and 3 capsules:
- from 1 Aloe vera* equivalent to – 3 500mg
- from 2 Aloe vera* equivalent to – 6 000mg
- from 3 Aloe vera* equivalent to – 9 000mg
- *200 times concentrated
- from 1 Psyllium Husk Powder – 400mg
- of 2 Psyllium Husk Powder – 800mg
- of 3 Psyllium Husk Powder – 1 200mg
- from 1 Lactobacillus acidophilus* – 0.30mg
- from 2 Lactobacillus acidophilus* – 0.60mg
- from 3 Lactobacillus acidophilus* – 0.90mg
- *250 billion living cells
- from 1 Bubble algae* – 5mg
- of 2 Bubble Algae* – 10mg
- of 3 Bubble Algae* – 15mg
- *extract 5:1 (kelp)
- from 1 Burdock root – 5mg
- from 2 Burdock root – 10mg
- from 3 Burdock root – 15mg
- from 1 Cascara sagrada bark powder – 5mg
- from 2 Cascara sagrada bark powder – 10mg
- from 3 Cascara sagrada powder bark – 15mg
- from 1 Clove powder – 5mg
- of 2 Clove Powder – 10mg
- of 3 Clove Powder – 15mg
- from 1 Corn Cob Powder – 5mg
- of 2 Cornflake Powder – 10mg
- of 3 Corn Cob Powder – 15mg
- from 1 Plantain leaves powder – 5mg
- from 2 Plantain leaves powder – 10mg
- from 3 Leaves of plantain powder – 15mg
- from 1 Ginger root powder – 5mg
- from 2 Ginger root powder – 10mg
- from 3 Ginger root powder – 15mg
- from 1 yerba mate root powder – 5mg
- of 2 Yerba Mate Root Powder – 10mg
- of 3 Yerba mate root powder – 15mg
- from 1 Rhubarb root powder – 5mg
- from 2 Rhubarb root powder – 10mg
- from 3 Rhubarb root powder – 15mg
- from 1 Citrus Bioflavanoids – 3mg
- of 2 Citrus Bioflavanoids – 6mg
- Of 3 Citrus Bioflavanoids – 9mg
- from 1 Lipase – 3mg
- from 2 Lipase – 6mg
- from 3 Lipase – 9mg
- from 1 Amylase – 3mg
- from 2 Amylase – 6mg
- of 3 Amylase – 9mg
- from 1 Protease – 3mg
- by 2 Protease – 6mg
- by 3 Protease – 9mg
- from 1 Ionic Minerals – 3mg
- from 2 Ionic Minerals – 6mg
- of 3 Ionic Minerals – 9mg
- (from the Great Salt Lake in Utah)
- Capsule: Vegetable cellulose
- * Naturally sourced from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA
- Storage conditions: in a cool and dark place.