ColActive Colostrum 3 by AquaSource
The product of AquaSource Colostrum Colactive 3 with Acidophilus and Lactoferrin
AquaSource ColActive 3 Colostrum Plus with Acidophilus & Lactoferrin
Colostrum of cows
The natural cow colostrum used in the ColActive Colostrum 3 product is not processed by ultrafiltration and the fat in it is not removed. This means that all valuable ingredients are preserved, including the special polypeptide rich in proline.
Proline is amino acid which is vital for the production of collagen and cartilage in the body. It helps by reducing skin laxity and the formation of wrinkles, while acting prophylactically against heart attacks, strokes, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, hernias, and prolapse (sagging) of various organs, such as the stomach, kidneys, uterus, etc.
What are the building blocks of Colostrum Colactive 3?
In addition to the first secretion from the mammary glands of cows, AquaSource’s product contains important building blocks.
in the product is a natural milk glycoprotein that supports the immune system and provides increased protection against disease-causing microorganisms. It is an extremely important part of the action by which colostrum has a beneficial effect on our organism.
Lactoferrin binds to iron in a 1:2 ratio of molecules. Since many pathogenic bacteria need iron for their development, lactoferrin stops their spread, making iron unavailable to them. Thus the depleted bacteria fail to thrive in our body.
The lactoferrin in Colactiv 3 is particularly effective in blocking multiplication in microorganisms that often cause serious illness in babies, including Staphylococcus aureus.
The protein lactoferrin also disrupts the process by which bacteria digest carbohydrates, thereby limiting their growth. The protein also binds to vitamin B12, depriving microorganisms of it as well.
The bacterium Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most beneficial to the human body. It is found in some fermented dairy products and food supplements and is an important part of our gut flora.
Taken in sufficient quantities, it settles in the digestive and genitourinary systems and improves health by protecting against harmful bacteria and improving the absorption of milk sugar.
What are the main advantages and benefits of Colostruim Colactiv 3:
– AquaSource Colostrum – Colostrum is the “first milk” produced by the mother, rich in additional nutrients and antioxidants. The product contains cow colostrum, which is composed of between 10 and 20 times more nutritional factors and antibodies than human colostrum.
– Acidophilus is a beneficial bacteria that inhabits the small intestine and aids digestion. Acidophilus can help the body fight harmful bacteria, parasites and other organisms
– The colostrum is collected and processed fresh (without freezing), pasteurised at 72°C for 15 seconds, then dried by indirect heat at low temperature, preserving as much as possible its beneficial substances
– To the many benefits of ColActive Colostrum are added the positive properties of Lactoferrin and the probiotic Acidophilus
– Lactoferrin – although colostrum naturally contains lactoferrin, this bioactive peptide is also added as a stand-alone ingredient for additional immune system support. It binds to iron and improves its intake while supporting the body’s natural resistance functions
– Excellent nutritional support for active people and athletes
– Helps children grow better
AquaSource ColActive3 Colostrum
It is a “next generation” colostrum product for those who want extra support for digestive health by combining the probiotic Acidophilus and the protein Lactoferrin with our cow colostrum.
AquaSource ColActive 3 offers excellent nutritional support to people who lead an active lifestyle, including athletes.
The product is a useful addition to any diet as it is designed to support the lower digestive tract as well as the immune system.
Natural colostrum is used in the AquaSource ColActive3 product. It is full fat, which means that it does not go through an ultrafiltration process and retains its nutritional properties completely.
The colostrum in the ColActive3 product is sourced from the southwestern United States, where a processing plant designed by dairy processing engineers was built with the sole purpose of producing the highest quality colostrum.
More information about Colastra Colactiv 3
How to take Colostrum Colactive 3?
Take 2 capsules daily in the morning with a glass of spring water, twenty minutes before meals. People recovering from illness can take up to two capsules daily. For children over 1 year – 1 capsule daily, with liquid or food.
Note: Although AquaSource’s ColActive 3 is from cows, the product is also suitable for people on a dairy-free diet as the lactose content is minimal. However, it is not suitable for people with a milk protein allergy.
Data on allergens:
Contains MILK as an allergen according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
AquaSourceSource Colostra Plus Food Supplement – 120 capsules
Net weight – 60g
- in a recommended daily intake of 1 and 2 capsules
- in 1 Colostrum (from milk) – 400mg
- in 2 Colostrum (from milk) – 800mg
- in 1 Lactobacillus acidophilus (which provides 4.0 x106 viable cells at the time of production) – 2mg
- in 2 Lactobacillus acidophilus (which provides 4.0 x106 viable cells at the time of production) – 4mg
- in 1 Lactoferrin – 1mg
- in 1 Lactoferrin – 2mg
- Capsule: Emulsifier – gelatin
- The product is approved and produced from the colostrum of healthy, dairy, pasture-raised cows. It does not contain pesticides, hormones, antibiotics or the mad cow virus.
- Store in a dark and cool place.
- Best to: and Batch Number:
- See label in English.
Instructions for use
- Take 2 capsules daily in the morning, with a glass of spring water, 20 minutes before meals.
- For children over 1 year – 1 capsule daily with liquid or food.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Manufacturer: : Nature’s Infinite Balance Ltd