Superfood Super Antioxidant with Pycnogenol®
AquaSource has combined this proprietary antioxidant extract along with a unique blend of herbs and carotenoids that work in synergy. Many feel that the power of this product lies in the anti-aging benefits.
What makes our Super Antioxidant such a good Superfood is the unique combination of ingredients.
– Cereal sprouts – contain a remarkable amount of diverse antioxidants.
– maintain a healthy immune system;
– cleanse the body;
– are an excellent source of vitamins C and E- known as the best antioxidants;
– are a rich source of nutrients;
– are an excellent source of protein;
– are high in carotene.
– AquaSource algae – on a gram-per-gram basis, provide a wide range of nutrients including antioxidants, betacarotene and chlorophyll.
– Pycnogenol® – a patented extract from the bark of maritime pine. It has powerful antioxidant properties that support good circulation and a physically busy lifestyle.
– Seaweed Dunaliella Salina – seaweed, very valuable because of its high content of betacarotene – another powerful antioxidant.
– Cranberry extract – may help maintain good microcapillary circulation in the body. May be particularly beneficial for eye health.
– Green tea – green tea extract powder has become a known source of certain antioxidants.
– Natural vitamin E – protects cells from oxidative stress and is a powerful biological antioxidant.
– Vitamin B12 – helps reduce fatigue and supports the immune system.
– Iron – contributes to red blood cell health and supports cognitive function.
Does not contain allergens according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
Directions for use:
As a dietary supplement for adults only, take two capsules daily.
in a recommended daily intake of 2 capsules:
Wheat germ 740mg
Afanisomenone floc-acve 80mg
(Klamath Lake algae)
Vitamin C 7mg (8%*)
Vitamin B12 0.7mg (28%*)
Vitamin B5 0.8mg (13%*)
Iron 2.7mg (19%*)
Blueberry (Vaccinium) extract 4:1 30mg
(Equivalent to 120mg blueberry powder)
Algae Dunaliella Salina 20mg
Green Tea Extract 20mg
(Equivalent to 80mg Green Tea Powder)
Ginkgo biloba extract
(Gingko Biloba ) 50:1 20mg
(Equivalent to 1 000mg Ginkgo biloba powder)
French maritime pine bark extract
Milk Thistle Extract 20mg
(Equivalent to 800mg Milk Thistle powder)
Natural Vitamin E 13.4mg -TE (111%*)
Capsule: Emulsifier – gelatin
* EU nutrient reference value in %
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product is protected by one or more U.S. Patents #5,720,956 / #6,372,266 and other international patents.
More information about Super Antioxidant of AquaSource
Free radicals – sounds like a civil war, doesn’t it? In a certain sense it is exactly like that.
Perhaps an easier way to understand what free radicals can cause is rust! Rust on metals results from their interaction with oxygen. Over time, rust (metal damaged by free radicals) can become so severe that the structure underneath it completely disintegrates. Such is the power of oxidation.
Health begins and ends at the cellular level. The body has its own built-in antioxidant system that fights free radicals.
Ultimately, uncontrolled excess free radicals can damage all human systems.
Major free radical generators are:
– Heavy metals
– Cigarette smoke
– Burnt car exhaust
– The polluted air
– Bacterial, viral and fungal infections
– Prolonged physical loads
– Excessive sun exposure
We see that it is almost impossible to escape from the advancing army.
What are antioxidants and how do they work?
Antioxidants are molecules that can safely interact with free radicals and terminate their action.
They act as a powerful cleansing shield, protecting cells and tissues from potential damage.
Several good natural sources of antioxidants are:
– Cereal sprouts
– Seaweeds from Klamath Lake
– Seaweed Dunaliela Salina
– Cranberry extract
– Green tea
– Vitamin E
Producer AquaSource Super Antioxidant with Pycnogenol® provides a classic, proven synergistic combination of powerful antioxidants that support the human body’s natural free radical scavenging mechanisms.
Each antioxidant ingredient, to varying degrees, exhibits properties or powers of cleansing the body of free radicals.
There are no reviews yet.