Supports a woman’s general well-being during menopause
The unique combination of herbs and nutrients in AquaSource Moon Balance is blended to maximize the maintenance of good general health and vitality during menopause. Digestive enzymes are added for maximum absorption of ingredients. The effects of the product are enhanced with our Superfood* AquaSource Algae.
Pfafia (Suma) – a species of vine growing in the South American rainforest region. Often referred to as “Brazilian ginseng,” phafia is an adaptogenic herb, meaning it helps the body adapt to change.
Mexican yam (wild yam) – a wild yam discovered in Mexico by Japanese scientists in 1936. It is believed to help maintain weight, aid digestion and support the immune system.
Dong quai – used in China for thousands of years. Also known as “female ginseng” for its adaptogenic properties. It can support the health of female organs by maintaining the movement of oxygen in the blood.
Maca – another adaptogenic herb that can help the body adjust to the changes that occur during menopause.
Astragalus – an Asian herb that supports the body’s defenses by keeping the immune system healthy.
Atriplex (salt bush) – some symptoms of menopause may be due to unstable blood sugar levels. Atriplex is rich in chromium, which may contribute to the natural regulation of insulin levels.
Lignans – are found in some plant foods, such as flaxseed, and may have beneficial effects on menopausal women.
Organic acerola – provides vitamin C in an extremely easily absorbable form. It is necessary for the production of collagen, a protein that helps maintain soft and supple skin. It is also important for the health of the cardiovascular system.
AquaSource algae – our superfood* provides a wide range of nutrients in an easily digestible form.
- Helps a woman’s general well-being during menopause.
- Supports a woman’s general well-being during the natural processes of change in her life.
- Contains vitamins B12, C and E to support the bones, immune and nervous systems and also to reduce fatigue.
- Gluten, grain, wheat, lactose free.
- No added sugar, preservatives, artificial colours or yeast.
Health claims approved by EFSA:
Vitamin C – for the normal formation of collagen in the skin, bone and cartilage.
Vitamins C and vitamin B12 – contribute to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion and to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
Vitamin C and vitamin E – to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Data on allergens:
Does not contain allergens according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
Contents in 2 capsules
AquaSource Moone Balance Food supplement with Brazilian ginseng, vitamins and plants- 60 capsules Net quantity – 36g
in a recommended daily intake of 2 capsules:
- Organic Acerola – 400mg
- Naturally Providing Vitamin C – 70mg (87%*)
- Pfaffia paniculata (Brazilian ginseng) – 160mg
- Dong Quai (Chinese Ginseng) – 90mg
- Lepidium meyenii (Maca – white/yellow) – 120mg
- Lithothamnion sp. (red algae) – 50mg
- Afanisomenone floc-acve – 50mg
(Organic algae from Klamath Lake)
- Naturally providing Vitamin B12 – 0.4μg (16%*)
- Vitamin B5 – 0.5mg (8%*)
- Organic flaxseed (ground) – 40mg
providing lignans – 8mg
- Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) – 30mg
- Natural vitamin E – 24mg αTE (200%*)
- Dioscorea opposita (wild yam) 10:1 extract – 20mg
- Protease 20mg, Amylase 10mg, Lipase 10mg
Capsule: Vegetable cellulose
* EU nutrient reference value in %
Instructions for use
- Take 2 capsules daily with meals.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Manufacturer: Nature’s Infinite Balance Ltd