Organic Vitamin D with Calcium
The Vitamin of the Sun
Organic Vitamin D
Why are vitamin D and calcium so important?
– Vitamin D supports the normal function of the immune system and is involved in the process of cell division.
– Vitamin D works with calcium in the body and helps its absorption and use by the body.
– Vitamin D and calcium help maintain healthy bones, teeth, and normal muscle function.
Calcium also contributes to the normalization of energy metabolism, neurotransmission, blood clotting and the normal action of digestive enzymes.
How is AquaSource Organic Vitamin D different?
Natural support for bones, muscles, teeth and immunity
AquaSource combines organic vitamin D with calcium. Together they help maintain muscle function and healthy bones, teeth and immunity. Calcium contributes to energy levels, neurotransmission and normal function of digestive enzymes.
Unlike synthetic sources, our AquaSource Organic Vitamin D is guaranteed to be better absorbed by the body.
We believe that the body always processes natural foods far better than synthetic products. In addition, they are offered through methods that increase their nutritional value.
Vitamin D – provided by organic mushroom powder. This special type of mushroom with a white part on the underside of the cap produces a very pure and potent form of vitamin D2. In practice, these mushrooms are literally not processed and are certified organic.
Red seaweed (Lithothamnium sp.) – a rare and unique species of seaweed that thrives along the coast of Ireland. They are a rich source of many minerals, but are best known as “nature’s perfect source of calcium”.
Organic alfalfa – alfalfa sprouts are rich in nutrients and fiber, and are an extremely alkalizing food. One of the largest sources of photonic energy.
At risk of vitamin D deficiency are:
– Pregnant and lactating women.
– Infants and young children under the age of five.
– People aged 65 and over.
– People who are not exposed to enough sunlight, or those who spend more time indoors.
– People of African, Afro-Caribbean and South Asian descent and those with darker skin tones.
Health claims approved by EFSA:
Calcium and vitamin D help maintain normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
Vitamin D also helps maintain the immune system.
Data on allergens:
Does not contain allergens according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.