The key to life
AquaSource CoQ10 Complex with Chromium & Algae
CoQ10 complex with chromium & AquaSource algae
Also known as a coenzyme, CoQ10 is a powerful, versatile antioxidant. Plays an important role in the conversion of food and oxygen into metabolic energy at the cellular level. CoQ10 also plays a role in keeping the heart muscle healthy.
Worldwide, over 30 million take supplements with CoQ10!
Not synthetic! AquaSource uses only naturally produced CoQ10
There are two different methods of producing coenzyme Q10 – one uses a “natural” process and the other is artificial and is a chemical synthesis. The natural one uses living organisms and is called “biological fermentation/extraction process”. Coenzyme Q10 can also be synthesized by a chemical process that produces a similar but visibly different product that contains chemical constituents missing in the natural form. CoQ10 complex with chromium & AquaSource algae contains the natural form of Q10.
Contains chromium picolinate
Chromium picolinate is an easily absorbed form of chromium, an essential mineral that plays a vital role in glucose metabolism and the normal metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- “Cooperates” with enzymes to help release energy from the body’s cells, which in turn provides the necessary amount of essential nutrients
- Extracted from the purest sources and suitable for use by everyone
- Only naturally produced CoQ10 is used
- For better absorption, chromium is in the form of picolinate
- Also contains AquaSource algae – not freeze dried, dried at low temperature using the patented BioActive Dehydration® drying method
- May be beneficial with advancing age
Directions for use:
Take 1 or 2 capsules with meals.
in a recommended daily intake of 1 capsule:
Aphanizomenon flos-acve (Klamath Lake Seaweed) 100mg
Vitamin C 9mg (11.3%*)
Vitamin B12 0.84μg (34%*)
Vitamin B5 1mg (16%*)
Iron 3.4mg (24%)
Coenzyme Q10 90mg
Chromium picolinate providing essential chromium 200µg (500%*)
in a rice flour base
Capsule: Emulsifier – gelatin
*EU nutrient reference value in %Storage conditions: in a cool, dark place.