Fried green beans with Brazil nut ( 4 servings )
The necessary products for this immunostimulating dish are:
- 1 s.l. sesame oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 s.l. grated fresh ginger
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 200 g asparagus tips
- 200 g green beans
- 100 g chopped Brazil nuts
- 2 pp. soy sauce
After preparing the products, follow the steps:
- In a deep pan, heat the sesame oil over high heat.
- Add the ginger, onion and garlic.
- Fry them for 2 minutes.
- Add the nuts, green beans and asparagus.
- Fry another 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Reduce the heat and steam the vegetables until the green beans and asparagus are tender ( no more than 8-10minutes ).
- Serve with a side of cooked brown rice.