Himalayan crystal salt – recipes
What is a saturated solution?
When the water is saturated with salt so that it cannot dissolve more than the crystals, we say it is saturated. The saturation in this case is 26% and the crystals remain at the bottom almost undissolved.
How is a saturated solution prepared?
- Place a few crystals in a glass container with a lid. The lid should preferably be wooden or glass.
- Add spring or filtered water.
- After 24 hours, check if the crystal salt has dissolved. If the crystals have dissolved add a few more. This should continue until a saturated solution is obtained.
To maintain saturation in the vessel, keep adding water and crystals.
How is a 1% solution prepared?
Mix one teaspoon of the saturated 26% solution in 250 ml of water.
Mix one teaspoon of the saturated solution with spring water ( 250 ml ). This represents 1% of the saturated solution.
Drink 1 cup in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 cup in the evening before going to bed.
For sinus flushing
Make a solution of 1% in lukewarm water. Use an eye dropper to pour the saline solution into one of the nostrils. Keep your mouth shut. When the fluid passes through your sinuses and comes out the other nostril, then the manipulation has been successful.
The gargle helps to fight off germs and viruses that cause sore throats faster.
You need a one percent solution in marna water. Make a gargle with it to relieve sore throat.
To successfully deal with aphthae and gingivitis you need a solution of1% to 3%. With this solution you need to rinse your mouth.
It also has a beneficial effect on the teeth. Whitens them and strengthens the gums.
- In 2 litres of water, add 20 g of Himalayan crystal salt.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Heat the water until steam starts to come out of it.
- Throw on a towel and bend over the container of water.
- Inhale deeply for 10-50 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure several times a day.
After 30 minutes, you need to start cleansing the body by coughing.
Do inhalations with a solution of%-5%. Gradually increase to 8%.
Cleaning the eyes
You can flush the eyes of makeup or other unpleasant particles. One percent of the solution is enough for you.
You can use the compresses for sprains or injuries. The ways are:
- for wounds, use a 1% solution;
- for more severe injuries, use a 3% to 10% solution;
- with a sting, a compress of 1% to 8% is made;
- for arthritis and inflammation of the joints, a compress of cooled salt is made;
- for joint pain, a bag of salt is warmed and placed on the painful area;
It is successfully used to treat chest problems and to heal bronchial tubes. In addition, it has a beneficial effect in pneumonia. It is used for detoxification andcleansingthe body of toxins.
- Soak a blouse in a 3 percent solution.
- Be wearing it in 60 minutes.
Used to treat gout, foot fungus, eczema and chronic cold feet. It has a relaxing effect after severe fatigue and leg pain.
- Soak the socks in a 3% to 5% solution.
- Keep them on their feet for 60 minutes.
- For muscle aches or leg pain – immerse your legs in the water for about 30 minutes.
- If you have a cold or flu – dip your feet in hot water with Himalayan salt. This will cleanse the body of toxins.
- With diabetes, a stroke or heart attack – every day you need to dip your feet for about 20-30 minutes.
Cleanses, hydrates and firms the skin.
Mix fine salt and olive oil. Apply the mixture on the skin and massage gently.
This is one of the best ways to cleanse the body and hydrate the skin. Through the salt bath, a salty layer is accumulated on the skin. This makes it soft and silky smooth.
It has a healing effect on acne, skin diseases, eczema and rashes.
Recommended for muscle pain, fatigue, rheumatism and arthritis.
You should know that just 30 minutes in a Himalayan crystal salt bath is equivalent to 3 days of cleansing fasting.
How to make a bath with Himalayan salt?
- Pour 400 grams of the salts into the bath.
- Add enough water to cover the salt.
- Wait 30 minutes for the salt to dissolve.
- Fill the tub with water. It is very important that the water temperature is 37 degrees. This is necessary to avoid the expenditure of energy by the body while maintaining its normal temperature. Do not add any soaps or other additives to the mixture.
- Now soak for 30 minutes.
- After getting out of the bath, dry yourself without wiping.
- Relax and rest for another 30 minutes.
Repeat this procedure once a week and you will be pleasantly surprised by the result.