AquaSource Digestive Enzymes, AquaSource Bifidus Complex and AquaSource Acidophilus now with stronger action
AquaSource has always paid particular attention to good quality and the process of continuous improvement. This targeted strategy allows for both incremental improvements, made incrementally over time, and significant improvements, implemented all at once.
Building and maintaining lasting relationships with our suppliers is central to this process. Whenever possible, these strong relationships help us to improve our products and offer even greater benefits at the level of nutrition and higher economic value.
Although partial, improvements to these three popular products are a source of potential benefits and economic value. Note that these three products are part of our Easy Start Program, which also includes our AquaSource Seaweed – a superb way to kick-start your supplement intake.
Easy Start AquaSource (Program)€107,10
Stronger: partial but significant improvements
Enhancements towards “stronger” AquaSource Digestive Enzymes, AquaSource Bifidus Complex and AquaSource Acidophilus include:
– Lithothamnium (red algae) was added for calcium, resulting in additional EFSA-approved health claims.
– Now Bifidus Complex is 200% stronger than before.
– Acidophilus is now 250% stronger than before.
– The maltodextrin base has been replaced by a rice flour base.
– AquaSource Seaweed(Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) is now 50% more potent than before.
– All three products use Vegan Society approved plant cellulose capsules.
Calcium from Red Lithothamnium Algae
Lithothamnium red algae is a unique type of algae that is harvested along the northwest coast of Iceland from the mineral-rich, unpolluted waters of the Atlantic Ocean. They are a member of the Rhodophyta algae division and are rich in plant fiber (fiber) and various vitamins. Unlike some forms of calcium, such as calcium carbonate and calcium citrate, Lithothamnium red algae is very highly bio-available and is known to be a rich source of calcium as well as 72 other minerals.
Our Lithothamnium red algae has the following certifications:
- Kasher certificate
- Halal certificate
- Approved by GRAS – GRN 000028
- Certificate from EU Health
- Do not contain allergens
- ISO 9001:2000 certificate
- Certificate for use in organic systems
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Health claims approved by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority):
- Vitamins B12, B5 and C contribute to reducing feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins B12 and C contribute to the normal function of the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental activity.
- Vitamin C – for the normal formation of collagen for the skin and for the release of energy in the body.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Calcium supports the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- NEW: Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- NEW: Calcium is necessary for energy metabolism, muscle function and maintaining normal bones.
True to high quality and value
AquaSource is committed to natural solutions for health maintenance, personal responsibility and choice. Our products work in harmony with your body, supporting its natural processes and defence mechanisms. Our unwavering policy to use high quality ingredients of natural origin lies at the heart of continuous process improvement, with quality and value at its core.
We value your trust and continue to provide natural products of the highest quality to help you maintain and enhance your vitality and general well-being.