Flexibility contains a unique combination of naturally derived ingredients – Glucosamine and Type II Collagen are popular supplements for maintaining joint health. AquaSource Flexibility contains a unique combination of high quality Type II collagen, vegan glucosamine and six other natural ingredients combined in True-filled capsules.
High-quality ingredients that provide natural synergy for maximum joint health support.
High quality collagen and chondroitin – two important ingredients for cartilage tissue, essential for its daily recovery.
Regenashure® glucosamine hydrochloride – thebest existing plant form of glucosamine. It is found naturally in the body, where it plays a role in helping build tissues that retain water, give cartilage its springing effect and maintain its density. Due to the specific manufacturing process of Regenashure®, its glucosamine content is 83%, compared to only 65% provided by glucosamine sulfate.
Celadrin® – derived from specific fatty acids that play a role in helping maintain the fluidity and elasticity of cell membranes. Tests show that the combination of Celadrin® and glucosamine creates a natural synergy that supports joint mobility.
Benolea® – a special, patented olive leaf extract that can help maintain good blood circulation.
Opti-MSM – brings additional support for joint health.
Hops extract – the latest research suggests that hop constituents, such as iso-alpha acids, may play a role in joint health.
Aloe Vera – a special extract, concentrated 200 times, included to support the action of the other ingredients.
Main advantages of Flexibility
– Regenashure® Glucosamine Hydrochloride – provides the maximum amount of glucosamine.
– High quality collagen and chondroitin – support the health of cartilage tissue.
– Five additional nutritional ingredients – provide synergistic joint support.
In the recommended daily intake of 2 – 4 capsules, AquaSource Flexibility contains:
– Glucosamine hydrochloride HCL (Regenasure®) – 460 mg (920 mg)
– Providing: glucosamine – 382 mg (764 mg)
– Collagen Type II (ChondractivTM) – 190 mg (380 mg)
– Methyl sulfonyl methane MSM (OptiMSM®) – 100 mg (200 mg)
– Olive Leaf Extract (18% Oleuropein) – 80 mg (160 mg)
– Monounsaturated fatty acid complex (Celadrin®) – 80mg (160mg)
– Providing monounsaturated fatty acids, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic – 41.6mg (83.2mg)
– Aloe Vera (200 times concentrated) – 30 mg (60 mg)
– Equivalent to 6 g Aloe Vera powder
– Hops extract (4:1) – 30 mg (60 mg)
– Hyaluronic acid (from soy) – 10 mg (20 mg)
– Capsule: Emulsifier – gelatin
Data on allergens:
Contains SOYA (hyaluronic acid) as an allergen according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
What are the additional physiological effects of glucosamine?
- glucosamine helps heal wounds on the skin;
- slows the loss of the overlying cartilage tissue on joint surfaces – the effect has been observed in a number of studies and I trust them now-for now. The pathway of action has not been proven, whether it is by suppressing the activity of signalling molecules with inflammatory effects (IL-1beta), by suppressing the chemical translation of catabolic genes in the DNA chains of chondrocytes (thus reducing their catabolic and possibly increasing their anabolic activity) or by biosynthesis of matrix cartilage tissue;
- the use of doses up to 3000 mg of glucosamine daily demonstrated a decrease in biomarkers of collagen degradation;
- At this stage, there is strong evidence that glucosamine helps reduce pain and improve mobility in Kashin-Beck disease, which has similar pathology to osteoarthritis;
- reduces pain during strength training in the condition of osteoarthritis, but its effect is weaker than ibuprofen. It has little effect on power and strength performance;
- reduces joint pain in osteoarthritis. Interestingly, a more significant effect was noted in subjects with more severe pain and symptoms;
- also serves as a building material of cartilage tissue;