250 g noodles ( this is thin rice noodles )
3 pp. soy sauce
1 s.l. oyster sauce
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 s.l. sesame oil
2 small chili peppers. They must be cleaned of seeds and chopped.
1 package diced firm tofu
1 piece ( about 5 cm ) grated ginger
2 crushed garlic scallions
150 g sliced and fresh shiitake mushrooms
6 stems finely chopped green onions
- Pour boiling water over the noodles for 5 minutes.
- Then drain.
- Mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Fry the peppers, tofu, ginger and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, mushrooms, sauces and liqueur.
- Mix them well and serve.