How do I use Maca Energy?
RECIPE FOR HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MACA ENERGY
Ingredients – for one serving:
– 200ml fresh milk or mixture of milk and water
– 40-50g dark chocolate (70-100% cocoa)
– 1 teaspoon Maca Energy
– Honey or sugar, if desired
– Pinch of fine Himalayan salt
– Topping optional: grated nutmeg, cinnamon or ginger
1. Slowly heat the milk (or milk and water mixture) in a pan.
2. Crush and add the chocolate
3. Sprinkle the salt
4. Stir until the chocolate melts (about 3 minutes) – do not let the milk boil
5. Shake the package of Maca Energy well and pour a tablespoon.
Add honey or sugar as desired.
6. Pour into a large glass.
7. Beat to foam with a mixer or by hand.
Note: If you are using an electric mixer it is a good idea to get a larger cup. Better to use dark chocolate and sweeten to taste thansweet chocolate, becausethen you may be surprised how little honey or sugar you may need to add, as the salt reduces the bitter taste of the chocolate.
The drinkis perfect before bed on cold nights; while relaxing on a pleasant Sunday afternoon; or watching the sunrise on a frosty morning.