Remove toxins and thoroughly cleanse your gut for a fresh start to optimal digestion.
Our gastrointestinal system is a complex ecosystem of “good” and “bad” bacteria, as well as other various microorganisms. When kept in proper balance, they all work together to properly break down the food we eat and digest it efficiently. Typically, this ecosystem can be most easily maintained through a balanced diet rich in foods of plant origin.
Sometimes, however, this balance can be disrupted by illness, the environment, certain medications and treatments, and an unbalanced diet. Therefore, a thorough cleansing and replenishment of your intestinal tract may then be necessary so that optimal nutrient absorption can be achieved and maintained.
AquaSource Remuv Program
The AquaSource Remuv Program is a carefully designed 4-week step-by-step plan designed to cleanse the colon.
Note: After the AquaSource Remuv Program, you MUST continue with the AquaSource Easy Start Program. The Remuv Program removes both the good and bad bacteria, so your gut flora will be restored and replenished with the Easy Start Program.
The Remuv Program dietary supplement is available in capsule form and contains the following ingredients:
Psyllium Husk – Psyllium is a natural plant fiber that absorbs water in the intestines and helps make bowel movements easier without increasing gas in the stomach or intestines.
Plum powder – prunes are a good source of both potassium and iron. They are also a natural laxative. Prunes contain vitamin K, vitamin B6, riboflavin and niacin.
Chlorella – chlorella is a nutritious, green freshwater algae that can help eliminate toxins. It contains 50-60% protein and has an impressive nutritional profile that includes vitamin B12, iron, vitamin C, omega 3 and fatty acids.
Vitamin C – helps to support your immune system as well as contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin C is NOT stored in the body; unused vitamin C is excreted by the kidneys, so daily intake is essential.
Superfood* AquaSource Organic Algae – Our organic blue-green algae is an extremely rich and pure source of essential nutrients, containing over 60% protein. They have a high content of the valuable antioxidant beta carotene, as well as vitamin B12.
Aloe vera – Aloe vera helps maintain a healthy gut environment by supporting the probiotic colonies that live there. Probiotics are living organisms and require nutrients called prebiotics. Aloe is a great source of prebiotics, which feed beneficial gut bacteria.
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1® – Acidophilus helps replenish and promote the growth of good bacteria in the body. DDS-1 is a strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus that has been shown to better survive stomach acidity, resist bile salts, and grow well in the intestines.
Bifidus Complex – combines three beneficial strains of probiotic Bifidus: Brev, Infantis and Longum.
- Provides a complete, natural gut cleanse – continue with the AquaSource Easy Start Program to help restore and optimize your digestive system.
- Includes chlorella – an excellent source of vitamin B12, iron, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and various antioxidants that aid in the cleansing process.
- It uses the DDS-1® strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus – to better resist stomach acidity and bile salts, and to grow well in the intestine.
- Includes Bifidus complex (Brev, Infantis, Longum) – provides excellent probiotic support.
- AquaSource organic algae superfood – added for even more nutritional support.
- Drinking water as directed is critical to the cleansing process as well as ensuring proper hydration.
- Increased bowel movements are a normal and desired effect of the Remuv Program.
- If there is no noticeable increase in bowel movements, go back and repeat the previous week’s pattern. Make sure your water intake is sufficient (1½ to 2 liters daily), and switch to the next week’s regimen.
- After the AquaSource Remuv Program, you MUST continue with the AquaSource Easy Start Program. Both good and bad bacteria are removed so your gut flora will be restored and replenished with the Easy Start Program.
- If you are currently under the care of a medical professional, please consult them before starting any diet.
Nutritional supplement AquaSource Program Remuv – 140 capsules
Ingredients in recommended daily intake of 2, 3 and 4 capsules:
Psyllium husk powder 600mg 900mg 1 200mg
Plum powder – dried 150mg 225mg 300mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 80mg (100%*) 120mg (150%*) 160mg (200%*)
Aloe vera (200 times concentrated) 75mg 113mg 150mg
does not contain hydroskiantracene,
equivalent to 15 000mg 22 500mg 30 000mg
Afanisomenone floc-acve 50mg 75mg 100mg
(Organic algae from Klamath Lake)
Chlorella 30mg 45mg 60mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus (providing 500 and 750 million and 1 billion CFU)
Bifidus Complex (B. Brev, B. Longum, B. Infantis, providing 500 and 750 million and 1 billion CFU)
Capsule: Vegetable cellulose
* EU nutrient reference value in %
Instructions for use
Important: Drink 1½ to 2 litres of spring or purified water at a day for 28 days.
1st week: 2 capsules DAILY with a large glass of water
2nd week: 2 capsules TWICE daily with a large glass of water
3rd week: 3 capsules TWICE daily with a large glass of water
4th week: 4 capsules TWICE daily with a large glass of water
If necessary , repeat the pattern from the previous week. Make sure to take at least 1½ to 2 liters of water daily, then switch to the next week’s regimen.
Health claims approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Vitamin C contributes to reducing feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chlorella contributes to normal bowel function and can complement your cleansing program.
Data on allergens
- Does not contain allergens according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.